is an indispensable instrument and equipment for the processes of evaporation, concentration, crystallization, drying, separation, and solvent recovery during the scientific research and production processes in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and biological products industries. Rotary evaporator
is developed under the condition of vacuum negative pressure, using the principle of constant temperature heating and thin film evaporation. The Rotary evaporator
uses a stepless speed regulation to make the glass rotary bottle rotate at a constant speed, and the material forms a large area uniform film on the bottle wall.
The intelligent constant temperature Laboratory water bath
heats the rotating bottle evenly and evaporates at high speed under vacuum. The solvent vapor is cooled by a high-efficiency glass condenser and recovered in a collection bottle. The Rotary evaporator
is equipped with a charging interface, and a Rotary evaporator
with a discharge port of 5 liters or more is convenient for automatic and continuous work during the evaporation process; a dual condenser (main cold and auxiliary cooling) is provided for more than 10 liters. Rate is higher. Since the instrument works under vacuum conditions, and all parts in contact with the material are made of high temperature resistant high borosilicate glass and polytetrafluoroethylene, this instrument is especially suitable for corrosion of heat sensitive materials and metal materials such as stainless steel. Concentration, crystallization, separation and solvent recovery of raw materials. This instrument has a large contact area, high evaporation efficiency, convenient use, low noise, reliable sealing, can handle easily foamable materials, and complete specifications. It has formed 2L, 3L, 5L, 10L, 20L, 30L, 50L, 100L and many other types. Specifications. The product design of our factory follows the principles of high efficiency, practicality, convenience, high quality and reliability, and draws the essence of similar products at home and abroad to meet the user's conditions for the purpose of serving all users.
The rotating body consists of a set of stable and reliable three-phase asynchronous motors and inverter control devices. Under the function of variable frequency speed regulation, it can rotate stably in the range of 10-110rpm, which has reached the advanced level at home and abroad.
1. The main structure uses a large number of stainless steel and aluminum alloy parts, which are firm and beautiful.
2. The Rotary evaporator
adopts the manual lifting of the pot body, and the lifting stroke is 180mm.
3. The condenser adopts main and auxiliary high-efficiency dual condensers to ensure high recovery rate and is used to evaporate organic solvents. And the use of a vertical condenser saves space.
4. The rotating shaft is made of high borosilicate glass, and the connecting part is sealed with fluorine rubber skeleton oil, which has high sealing degree and good effect.
5. The equipment is equipped with a lifting heating tank, a closed resistance wire heater, and the temperature heated by water or oil is from room temperature to 99 ° C or 400 ° C. The tank is made of high quality stainless steel in a barrel shape, which has strong corrosion resistance and long service life. . The heating tank can be lifted up and down, the temperature of the bath is intelligently controlled, the digital display, and the temperature control is realized by a K-type sensor. When the water temperature reaches the pre-selected temperature, the controller automatically cuts off the heater power; when the water temperature is lower than the controller, the controller automatically turns on the heater power; thus, the water temperature in the tank is constant. In addition, the heating tank can be moved left and right.
6. The speed of the device is controlled by a frequency converter, digitally displayed, and the speed is stable. The required rotation speed can be set through the speed adjustment knob, which is intuitive and convenient.
7, the device has a vacuum display function.
Instrument installationRotary evaporator
consists of three parts: the host, the glass part and the lifting and constant temperature Laboratory water bath
The installation location of the machine should be flat, close to the water source sewer, power supply and vacuum source.
1. Vertical host support, usually with the back against the wall, leaving a 0.5-1 meter channel for easy maintenance. If the ground is uneven, the chassis should be flat.
2. The machine head is mounted on the center pole of the host support and sits to the end. Adjust the axis of the machine head parallel to the front plane of the chassis. Tighten the bolts on the back of the machine head. They must be tightened, and they must not be pushed hard.
3. Fix the inverter on the center pole and tighten the fixing screws.
4. Insert the five-core plug on the motor into the five-core socket below the inverter.
5. Insert the pole of the vacuum gauge into the hole on the left side of the back of the rack, and insert it into the hole of the second tripod. Hex socket set screws. Ensure the strength of the host structure.
6. Insert the large bottle holder ring into the corresponding hole of the 51 * 19 fixing clip at the lower part of the main pole, and insert it close to the end, and tighten the star handle.
Second, the glass part
The assembly of glass parts is the focus of this instrument and the key to air tightness. The following points must be strictly implemented:
1. After opening the box, first check whether there is any damage. If found, contact the relevant department to find out the reason and negotiate the remedy. The company is not liable for damages caused by product defects due to sales, storage, shipping, assembly, and user's fault.
2. Remove the packing and filling, and carefully clean all glass pieces. If you want to use an organic solution, do not touch plastic or painted parts. If necessary, remove the accessories from the glass and clean them. Remember to remember the assembly relationship when removing.
3. The sealing surfaces of all standard ports, flange ports and pistons should be cleaned, and then vacuum-coated with silicone grease to ensure the vacuum of the instrument.
4. Fully adjust each movable joint. After the flange openings are aligned, tighten the nuts, otherwise the glass will be damaged.
Glass installation steps:
1. Fix the gas cylinder with the nut on the left side of the machine head. Before installation, please check whether the ￠ 45 × 3.55 “O” ring on the end face of the glass gas guide shaft is intact. Installation position ￠ 60 flange port is backward, tighten the fixing nut, and turn the machine head spindle by hand. Resistance should be similar to tightening the retaining nut. No half circle light half circle weight phenomenon.
2. Place the condenser on the cold aluminum bracket and adjust the position of the cold bracket. Note that the cold bracket must be leveled so that the side of the condenser is ￠ 60 flange port and the back of the air cylinder ￠ 60 flange Align the ports, (note that there is a PTFE ring on the end face of the flange port, and then tighten the nut).
3. Carefully adjust the cold support ring and related movable joints so that: 1. The condenser must be vertical; 2. The condenser must be seated on the cold support ring without looseness. This is the benchmark for glass installation and it is very important.
4. Connect the lower ￠ 80 flange port of the main condenser with the upper ￠ 80 flange port of the auxiliary condenser (note that there is a polytetrafluoroethylene gasket on the end face of the flange port). Check that the main condenser is vertical.
Connect the upper port of the collection bottle with the lower port of the sub-condenser (note: there is a PTFE check valve on the sealing surface), and repeatedly adjust the center of the large support ring and the distance between the top and bottom, so that the upper flange of the collection bottle interface and sub-condensation Align the lower flange and tighten the nut.
Insert two 24 # air release valves into the 24 # standard mouth of the collection bottle (the interface is coated with vacuum grease).
7. Insert the 34 # filling valve into the standard port on the left side of the gas cylinder (coated with vacuum grease at the interface).
8. Insert the 19 # air release valve into the 19 # standard port on the gas cylinder (the interface is coated with vacuum grease).
9. Plug in the power plug of the inverter, turn on the power switch, and test the machine head. The stepless speed regulation is smooth, no vibration, and no abnormal noise. After confirming that the speed of the machine head is normal, install the rotary bottle.
10. Insert the stop pin into the ￠ 6mm hole on the rotary head of the machine head, and rotate the main shaft to lock the main shaft.
11. Docking the rotary bottle with the machine head, tighten the big nut, pay attention to the end of the bottle is sealed, make sure that the "O" ring is in the groove of the PTFE part.
12. Remove the stop pin and turn the main shaft by hand. Turn the rotating bottle from slow to fast when power is applied, and it should be smooth and free of looseness.
If you need to withdraw the rotating bottle, insert the stop pin and reversely turn the nut to remove it.
Third, the Laboratory water bath
1. Move the Laboratory water bath
to the bottom of the rotating bottle and align the center. Fill the Laboratory water bath
with clean water until
2. The user plugs the power cord into a three-wire socket with AC 220V or 380V voltage and ground (please strictly follow the signs on the wiring mark, L-fire wire; N-zero wire; D-ground wire). Close the air switch on the user terminal board and the Laboratory water bath
can start working.
Connect the pipeline
1. Connect the vacuum and water pipes at the back of the device.
2. Test the vacuum, install the normal vacuum up to -0.096Mpa and keep it for more than 5 minutes. Otherwise check all connections or the vacuum pump itself.
3. Test the cooling water. The installation should be smooth and there should be no water leakage.
Rotary evaporation speed depends on three conditions:
1. The higher the degree of vacuum, the faster the evaporation rate, and the degree of vacuum when water evaporates should not be less than 0.096MPa.
2. The higher the water temperature is, the faster the evaporation rate is, but generally it should not exceed 80 ° C, depending on the process requirements.
3. The lower the cooling water temperature, the faster the evaporation rate, and the better the effect of using cooling water.
1. Vacuum: After turning on the vacuum pump, you can find that the vacuum cannot be reached. You should check whether the mouth of the bottle is sealed properly, whether the vacuum pump itself is leaking, whether the sealing ring at the rotating shaft is intact, and a vacuum switch connected in series with the external vacuum tube can improve the recovery rate And evaporation rate.
2. Feeding: Using the system vacuum negative pressure, the liquid material can be sucked into the rotary bottle with a tetrafluoro hose on the feeding port, and the liquid material should not exceed half of the rotary bottle. The instrument can be continuously fed. Note that: ① Turn off the vacuum pump; ② Stop heating; ③ After evaporation stops, slowly open the cock of the filling valve to prevent backflow.
3. Heating: This instrument is equipped with a specially designed Laboratory water bath
. It must be filled with water and then powered on. The temperature control range is 0-400 ℃ for reference. Due to the existence of thermal inertia, the actual water temperature is about 2 degrees above the set temperature, and the set value can be corrected when used. Temperature setting: Turn on the power of the Laboratory water bath
, set the required temperature, press the SET key, and the upper row displays SP. Press the shift key (<<) to flash the number to be modified, and press the up or down key to make the lower row display the required value. Press SET again to return to standard mode.
4. Rotate: Turn on the speed switch, adjust the twist to the optimal speed, and avoid water vibration waves.
5. Connect the cooling water.
6. Recover solvent: turn off the vacuum pump, turn on the feed switch to deflate, and take out the solvent in the collection bottle.
1. The degree of vacuum is the most important process parameter of the Rotary evaporator
, and users often encounter the problem that the degree of vacuum cannot be reached. This is often related to the nature of the solvent used. The biochemical pharmaceutical industry often uses water, ethanol, propanol, acetic acid, ethyl acetate, ether, petroleum ether, chloroform, methylbenzyl, etc. as the solvent. Generally, the vacuum cannot resist strong organic solvents. Strong corrosion-resistant special vacuum pump. (It is recommended to use a water circulation vacuum pump, which is sold by our factory.) A simple method to check whether the instrument is leaking is to pinch off the external vacuum leather tube and observe whether the vacuum gauge on the instrument can keep it for five minutes. If there is air leakage, check whether the sealing joints and the sealing rings on the rotating shaft are effective (see Maintenance). Otherwise, check the vacuum pump and vacuum pipeline when the instrument is normal.
2. The motor of this instrument adopts E-class insulation, and the winding uses polyester high-strength enameled wire. The use environment is not more than 1000 meters above sea level, and the ambient temperature does not exceed 40 ° C. Above 45 ℃ is normal and can be used safely. If the temperature rise exceeds 45 ℃, check the relevant transmission lubrication system. If the ambient temperature is high and the temperature of the Laboratory water bath
is also high, the user can use a fan for cooling.
3. The glass pieces should be handled lightly, washed and dried before and after use.
4. The heating tank should be filled with water first and then powered on. Dry burning without water is strictly prohibited.
The final interpretation right of this manual belongs to the company. If the product is changed, the actual product shall prevail. The manual will not be changed.